throw it in the ocean
what if it’s the ocean
throw it in a different ocean
diamonds are so bland like there are so many beautiful gems in the world, love yourself and get something that aint the equivalent of over-glorified white bread
Repeat after me: you are loved unconditionally, you are beautiful, there is light within you.
my favorite part of a concert is when they’re playing the one song everybody knows the lyrics too and the vocalist points the microphone to the crowd and everybody just sings along and the band smiles so widely and looks so happy
i loooooove personality quizzes and astrology and alignments and personality types because i’m completely obsessed with myself
"COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people."
next time you hear a white person say “well if black people can say the n-word why can’t i???” you should ask them “why do you want to?” and listen as they try not to say “black people have something of their own that I am not entitled to and that hurts my feelings and makes me feel inferior”